Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Vacation

The First Annual Family Vacation is over with. It ended too soon! It was a blast though.

Connor had many firsts on his trip. His first plane ride, train ride, bus ride and going to a Chicago Bears practice. That was my first too! In all the years that I lived in Lockport I never went to a Bears game. I went to many Cubs games at Wrigley Field.

We had a great time with Jen and Dan. Jen and I went on a couple of bike rides and I even went for a ride with her father in law. Their neighborhood is so peaceful, I really enjoyed riding around it.

While we were there, Scott and Amber got married. They went down to Navy Pier along with Jen and Dan and met up with the JP, all very exciting! Scott showed Amber around Chicago since it was her first time there.

Jen and Dan hosted a family BBQ and everyone got to meet Amber and Connor. It was so great seeing everyone. Jen and Dan did a great job. Fun was had by all.

Connor enjoyed playing with Dan's parents dog Shadow. She is a schnauzer just like his dog Bear. Shadow didn't quite know what to make of this little person trying to get her all the time.

I'm posting a few of the pictures that we took.













As you can see by the pictures fun was had by all. Can't wait for the next family vacation!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Looks like fun was had by all. The group pic of everyone is great, those don't happen often enough!