Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Well here it is July already. In less than a month we will be visiting Jen, Dan and the rest of the family in Chicago area. Can't wait for them all to see/meet Connor and Amber.

We just had a busy week with Hurricane Alex heading for us. Luckily it went in south of us and we just got rain and a little wind. I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday and decided to go even though it was raining. It wasn't raining that bad when I went up but the beginning of the drive home was treacherous. I could barely see where I was going but it only lasted for about 5 miles then it cleared and was just drizzling. I was glad to get home. The doctor said I was doing good. I lost 5 or the 8 lbs I was to loose. He said to come back in 3 months. There is another storm just entering the Gulf but its basically just a disturbance and should get to us on Thursday. Don't really need anymore rain the ground is saturated as is.

We had a good 4th over at Kevin and Monica's. I got in the little pool with Kennedy and Connor. He loves the water. I even climbed into the trampoline and bounced some but no one got pictures(thank god). I did get some video of Scott on the trampoline, I would try to download it but I'm sure it wouldn't capture. Jen, I'm bringing the video camera with and you can see it. I am posting a few of the pictures here from the festivities. You can go to Facebook to see more.




I love the picture of him in the little car. He was so cute.

Its hard to believe that Connor is 9 months old and will be 10 months when we go to Chicago. I'm hoping that he is walking by then. He really tries his darnedest to walk.

Hope everyone had a safe 4th. See everyone in Chicago soon!

No comments: