Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Storm headed our way

Well we have another tropical storm that is headed our way. When I went to bed last night they were watching a disturbance down in the gulf. This morning it is Tropical Storm Hermine. Should make landfall late tonight early morning. That is our summer watch for storms.

Everything else is fine. Getting ready to celebrate Connor's First Birthday on the 25th. His party is going to be on the 26th at Chucky Cheese's. That should be a lot of fun. He is getting so big. He has cut 4 teeth so far. His two on the bottom and his "fangs" on top. He can be a vampire. He isn't walking yet, thought for sure he would have been by now but he likes being carried around too much I guess.

I was cleaning the other day and found a pair of my old pants and a top from my "heavy" days. I contacted one of the leaders of the support group and told her that I would bring them to the next meeting and give a testimonial. She said great and to bring a before and now picture also so they have it at the office. They are going to put them on their web site.

Everything else is fine. Don't have any new pictures to post right now, so will get some for the next posting.

Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day and the end of summer.

No comments: