Saturday, August 27, 2011

Missing Blogger Found




I can't believe I haven't blogged anything since last Christmas. These are a few pictures of Connor this summer.
A lot has been going on since then. The best thing is that Jen and Dan are expecting a baby boy at the end of November, baby Vincent Jack, Vinny for short. She found out when she was here for a few days in March. We were really excited but couldn't tell anyone until she got the conformation from a doctor. It was really hard to keep it a secret.
Connor is growing like a weed. Its hard to believe that in one month he will be 2. He is talking up a storm. He can put several words together and it is so cute. He is also starting to call me gramma instead of me maw, which I'm glad about and he calls George grampa.
We are doing fine, it has been so hot this summer that you can't really do anything outside. I haven't been able to go for a bike ride because of the heat. I can't wait for some cooler temperatures.
George hasn't changed, he still does his laundry but that is about all. He goes in and gets ready for bed anytime between 1:30-3:00pm so we don't do much. The only time I can get him to stay dressed is when he has a doctors appt. The doctors don't know why he does it, he misses out on some great dinners at my sister's house. I go by myself. He doesn't go to the store with me or anything, sits and reads the paper and watches TV. I spend a lot of time on the computer or I go visit with Monica or over to Judi's.
In September Scott, Amber, Connor, me and my friend Jody are going to go to Chicago for Jen's baby shower. It will only be a quick trip but that's okay. We get to see her and their new house. They have remodeled almost every room in it. I have seen pictures but can't wait to see the real thing. Then after Thanksgiving George and I are going back to Chicago and hopefully will be there for the baby's birth and stay through Christmas, again I can't wait! We won't be home for Christmas with Connor but will leave all his presents probably with his Aunt Judi, and I know that Scott and Amber will take lots of pictures.
Well that catches up whats going on with my life right now.

No comments: